Facebook has billions of users and that makes it have a way to operate and giver users unforgettable experience. The way it uses to merge people together who has something similar or related is basically through what he calls friend clicks. This makes a long time or lost friends to come online and find his or her partner online and become friends they used to be again but still, there are some annoying ones on Facebook that need to be unfriend or block from friend list in order to keep away from trouble or any related issues.
To unfriend on Facebook is easy and straightforward but still many people get confused if they don’t know the simple process.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTION TO UNFRIEND ON FACEBOOK
Most people don’t want friends they don’t relate to or by mistake a friend request was accepted and the person needs to be deleted. However, if you don’t know how to unfriend you can follow our step by step ways to unfollow a friend or multiple friends.
- Login into your Facebook account using your username and password
- Go to personal profile showing your profile picture. Just click it to see the option
- Click the friend caption at the top of your profile
- Look for UNFRIEND then click on it to complete.
As soon as the above process is successful, Facebook will send a notification to you that the process has been successful.
But be informed that such person you unfriend can still decide to send you another friend request since this process is not a permanent blocking but then you can decide to accept or ignore.
REASONS WE UNFRIEND ON FACEBOOK-
Friends are a pivoted part of someone’s life and also over time, they can become boring if there are no conversations over time and the person look useless in someone’s life. The following reasons will give you why to unfriend.
- Fake identity: People with fake identity are advised to be unfriend.
- Relationship: friends that don’t relate well become boring and having them as friends is worthless.
- Character: Behaviour goes a long way in someone’s life and bad speeches translate that into the real world.